Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I was checking the store's e-mail this morning...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was checking the store's e-mail this morning...

and I recieved an e-mail from a potential customer:

I really like the green leather case. Would you also please provide me with a price. If available, I will be in this evening or early tomorrow. Please advise.

Many thanks,

~~ Pam
    Now, there is no mention of what model the case is for. It just states its a "green case". My ESP must be on the fritz this morning cause I couldn't figure out what she wanted. I gave her a nice e-mail back explaining what we have in stock. Now, my question to you is...how would you have answered it?
    Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

"Pam,

We are unsure what case you are referring to. Our list of cases is[LIST]. Were you referring to one of those cases?"
    Gun control is hitting your target; recycling is reloading your brass.
    "It's not our fault the Business School makes you buy those crappy Gateways!"
    "The queue is..."

Comment

I wouldn't have replied at all. If she doesn't know what she wants, than how can you?

Comment

When I am a photographer (after banker's hours) I get cryptic e-mails all the time from potential customers wanting images made. My website is set up for you to select your own picture and order it right there, but at least once a week a note comes in like,

"I saw the greatest picutre of my son, in the green shirt, on page 3, of your webiste, I'd like 3 5X7 .. etc. . . "

or my favorite, a phone call with someone trying to describe the picture they want . ..

my standard response goes,

Thank you so much for you interest in our products. I received your recent request for an picture, however, our lab can only process pictures based on the IMG number, which is below the image on your screen.

For your convenience, and fastest service, our website can take your order, including secure payment, and have the images requested shipped right to you. If you choose, you can e-mail us the IMG numbers you need, and we can proceed with your order here.

Comment

Hey Moron!

How in the Hell do you expect me to know which farkin' green case you are talking about with such a crappy description?!?

Oh, wait.....you wanted to know how I'd reply and still want to keep my job!
          Meow.........

Comment

I'd quote the price on the highest priced green case in stock.

Comment

I'd go with "Thank you for the interest in our products, unfortunately the details provided in your correspondance were insufficient to ascertain the item you expressed a desire for. Please include product number, colour, and location of the item you wanted. We are looking forward to your future communications.

Store."
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I'm with JustaCashier on this one. Reply in all caps with lots of spelling mistakes and profanity. (I'm kidding here, but I think this is really funny ) Something like:

SHUT THE F*** UP, U DONT KNOW WHAT U WANT DONT U TALK TO ME. I WILL F*** YOU'RE ASS MY BROTHER WILL DESTROY YOU AND HIS FRIENDS DUMMY KNOW IF YOU WANT TO IRDER SUMTHING OR DONT WAIST MY TIME.

ME:KNOCK KNOCK
                YOU:WHOS THERE
                ME:F*** U!!!!!111!!!

Seriously, toolbert, all the other posters suggested a polite, enquiring approach. That's the way to go.

Thanks, JustaCashier, that was funny, you gave me license to go beyond the pale. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Comment

Working...
                X