Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you can have cheaper tacos/burritos...(and other small tales)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you can have cheaper tacos/burritos...(and other small tales)

Then WHY the HELL are you in the restaurant? You're moaning and groaning saying how we're going out of business so quickly due to our prices...as you're giving me money. Thank you for helping our cause, sir.

-

People. I GET OUR CHIPS ARE WEAK. They're thinly cut tortillas. We just fry them. But all the same, there are bigger problems in the world. Stop bitching and screaming.

-

Lady. I HEARD her tell you the guac was extra. SHE IS NEXT TO ME. So don't scream at me saying how no one told you and how we're just "thieves".

-

Dear three loud men. You are NOT hyenas. You're not Shenzi, Banzai, or Ed. Laughing out and hooting out in such loud volumes isn't cute, its annoying as fuck. Especially when you're running all over our store playing tag. I wouldn't mind if we weren't busy and if we had the space, but all the same, you guys were obnoxious pricks.

-

Dear sir. Just cause I wear a boy's t-shirt and a beanie does NOT mean I am trying to look like a skater, nor does it mean "I'm a lesbian dyke who needs jesus"
    Even though its none of your business, most of my girly shirts are spaghetti straps, long sleeve, or strapless. Since two of those are NOT allowed, and its still too hot for long sleeves, I go with my current choice. That is all there is to it. Sexuality or labels mean nothing to me. Even if I was either, who the fuck cares? My bedroom business is not yours to pray or comment on.

-
    Dear high and mighty one. When I tell you your total, do NOT treat me like I'm dirty and only pinching your card as you give to me, and demand I put it on the counter so "you don't have to touch my dirty hands" before you eat.

More later, i expect

Quoth Kaycichu View Post
    Dear sir. Just cause I wear a boy's t-shirt and a beanie does NOT mean I am trying to look like a skater, nor does it mean "I'm a lesbian dyke who needs jesus"
    Even though its none of your business, most of my girly shirts are spaghetti straps, long sleeve, or strapless. Since two of those are NOT allowed, and its still too hot for long sleeves, I go with my current choice. That is all there is to it. Sexuality or labels mean nothing to me. Even if I was either, who the fuck cares? My bedroom business is not yours to pray or comment on.
    Or, as one of my favorite TV characters always liked to say... "If I'm not fucking YOU, it's none of YOUR business."

As for the others...idiocy. Pure idiocy. Oh, and the hyena thing? That's an insult to Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed...even if the three men did have a collective IQ less than Ed's.
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
    X