This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid sc mistakes me for my cw!

As we all know scs are idiots. How idiotic? Very.
    Well when I arrived my cw was talking with an sc on the phone. SOmething about a fee she refused to pay. Well my cw got mad when the sc cursed and threatened so when the sc demanded her name, CW hung up on her. CW told me that she would've been happy to waive her small fee, if only the sc had been politer. CW left.
    The phone rang again, and I was a bit nervous that it would be the sc, screaming. I figured if she screamed and cursed at me I would hang up on her too. I don't take well to that either.
    BUt it wasn't the sc, it was some other lady who wanted info on availibility. She thanked me and asked me for my name, so.... I gave it.
    LAter, when my manager OMS came in, I told him about what my cw did, hanging up on an abusive sc. He said, "Good!" then he said that he gotten just gotten a complaint from corporate, probably from the sc.
    It was.
    When we both took a look, I was shocked to see that it was my name there! I didn't even speak to her! How could...then I remembered.... the nice sounding lady. Then one who said I was soooo nice and asked my name after. It was HER!
    I realized it was either her or maybe she asked someone to call. All to get my cw's name so she could complain about her. Wow.
    The SC, thinking she was going to complain about someone, tricked me into giving her my name, when the one she wanted was my cw's. WHAT . AN. IDIOT. I was pretty upset and outraged.
    Well OMS says he believes me, and that I wasn't the one, but he had a funny look on his face so I can't be sure. The GM went by and he hushed me, but I didn't care. If the GM is so stupid that he would fire me or write me up over something that I didn't even do, I don't want to work for him. I've had manager who take the sc's side without even finding all the facts. I can't believe I fell for that...grrrr.
    and the sc? Blaming someone before even finding out all the facts? And calling "me" rude in her compliant. Just because we work for the same company doesn't mean we're the same person, you fucktard. ANd just because you don't get your way doesn't mean we are rude. BTW, I was with CW during their whole conversation and CW was insistent but polite in her words. That SC was so sneaky, thinking she was smart tricking me and triyng to get me in trouble. That really burns me up. I hope OMS bans her.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

It's very common in any company that if you call them, you won't always get the same person to answer. Even smaller places like hotels and fast food joints don't have a single employee sitting next to the phone, so when you call them, the person who picks up is just the worker who happened to be the least occupied and closest to the phone.

Of course, SCs don't realize this, and they get the wrong people in trouble. Not that even your CW should hold the blame for everything. If the SC was abusive during the call, then I don't blame anyone for hanging up on her.
    Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
    Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
    Fiancee: What?!
    Me: Nevermind.

Comment

The abusive SC didn't care who she got in trouble, just that she got *someone* in trouble. If an employee that sounded nothing like your CW (because of, say, being a different gender or something) had been the one picking up, the SC probably would have given corporate that name anyway!
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I know but I'm still outraged that she made the stupid assumption. And guess what? It turns out my spineless manager refunded her small fee...cuz it was small. So she sent him a thankyou email, bragging. THat's right, she admitted everything! I wanted my manager to tell her that her smart plan actually got her the wrong person, but he wouldn't, saying she was nuts and wouldn't understand! The fact that she will never know and pretty proud of herself for her stunt reallly makes me mad. I wish I could kick her (the sc) untill my foot broke off.
        Can't reason with the unreasonable.
        The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

What a bunt, citch, whatever

Comment

All the more reason to never give out your name to callers, even if they're nice.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X