This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth wolfie View Post
    Has management at your store complained to the hospital about this? If they have (i.e. hospital is ignoring the complaints), can the store legally put some "teeth" into their complaint by refusing to fill ANY prescriptions issued by the hospital, and telling cutomers "I'm sorry, but until that hospital stops LYING about our operating hours, we don't accept any of their prescriptions"?
    My vote would be for a response like -

"You know the hospital has a pharmacy, don't you? It's not available to the general public, but the person who told you we were open will be able to get them to fill your script for you. He'll deny it at first, but just keep at him."

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Don't jerk me around! It's just a simple question!

If you were a hot dog, would you eat yourself?
      No I'm a veggie, so sod off! *grin*

Comment

I just don't understand why people get so pissy about hot dogs. Which we charge $2.40 for. I usually don't get anyone bothering me, even when I shop in uniform. If I do, they are understanding when I say I'm off the clock. But when it comes to food.... Know what? They're addicted to junk food and we're the dealer.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          Don't jerk me around! It's just a simple question!

If you were a hot dog, would you eat yourself?
          I know I would. I'd be delicious!

Also LOL.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            NSFW Here is one way to respond to being interrupted while on a lunch break. Not recommended for real life.
            HAHAHAHA OMG LOL MY SIDES
            If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

I have the magical ability to not see customers, not hear them nor converse with them whilst off the clock unless it is a BONAFIDE emergency. Asking about a product is NOT an emergency therefore UNWORTHY of my time.
              NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
              X