This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    And I have no problem with people who politely ask about our best rum, or people who inquire about our better rums. These are fine people looking for a tasty beverage. It's the yahoos who come in full of bluster and their oversized ego that actually think they are going to go into a rum bar that stocks nearly 200 rums (in Key West, no less) and get the "BEST" rum available for less than a ten spot.

Riiiiiiiiiight.
    Jester, I'm waiting on tenterhooks for the next month, to see if my friends end up being in your SC stories. They just went down there for the next month, and the husband can be, err, a handful. At least he can afford to pay for your best
    Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
    At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

Comment

Oh, many of the people who come in to my bar can AFFORD to pay for the best rum. They just don't always WANT to. After all, fifty bucks for a single shot IS a lot to justify, even if you can well afford it.

That being said, if the guy is that difficult, please tell me you didn't tell him about MY bar.......

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        Oh, many of the people who come in to my bar can AFFORD to pay for the best rum. They just don't always WANT to. After all, fifty bucks for a single shot IS a lot to justify, even if you can well afford it.

That being said, if the guy is that difficult, please tell me you didn't tell him about MY bar.......
        Nah, I like you too much - plus I don't know the details of where you are (plausible deniability) But if they are down there that long, they may find you anyway. Sorry.
        Last edited by vikingchyk; 10-03-2012, 11:06 AM. Reason: early morning typo - #yawn#

Comment

Is the husband really that difficult? If not, send him my way. If so....don't.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            Is the husband really that difficult? If not, send him my way. If so....don't.
            He runs hot and cold. He has a good heart, but sometimes... I'm PMing you something

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
              SC: You made a three year old cry. And that is going to be with you FOREVER.
              Yeah, but that's in SC time. Which, for once, is in your favor, as SC-time forever is like, what... about long enough to make a post about it?

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
              This went on for two hours.
              I'm thinking that maybe she dragged the boyfriend down against his protestations, and so he drank his not-tap-beer for as long as he could make it last to punish her for being such a stubborn twit.

Unfortunately, you were merely a civilian casualty in that skirmish, and I doubt she even knew there was a battle on.

As for the video, I was bored and did some pretty broad searches on YouTube, and if it's up there, it's got a name and description so arcane that even if someone does see it, they won't know what it's supposed to be.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
              X