This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh bitch, you did not go there!

Today I had two young women come in to try on costumes. I waited on them hand amd foot, suggesting anything that I thought they may love. Girl A is trying on a two piece outfit I suggested, but seems unsure about length. Girl B tries saying that's how it's supposed to be.

Girl B: (looking for backup from me)
    Me: it's supposed to be that short. If you want to you can try a larger size or petticoat for length.
    Girl B: If you had her body, wouldn't you wear that?
    Me: (Oh? Wtf are you saying? Am I too fat for ya twiggy?) *twitch* repeats above.

I walk away. Later Girl B needs help finding (you guessed it!) A small in a costume. Turns out the closest to that was the medium a mannequin was wearing. After the nerve she had from before sje did this:

Girl B: since it was on display, that means I get a discount, right?
    Me: No.

I understand that some displays are discounted but that's usually not on clothes and if it's beat up. Which this wasn't. Just really? Annoying lil bitch. If I was just a random passerbyer I might've slapped the girl for that crap. I'm not some damn whale but I'm no twig either.

I may seem like I'm overreacting but it just really ticked me off and needed to vent.
    Last edited by Amajean; 10-07-2012, 07:28 AM.

nah. Overreacting would have been actually slapping them. You did what grown-ups do - consider the source, let it slide, and vent to an appropriate audience.

Comment

Working...
    X