Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Virtual Affilliate store harrasser Will actually tell the store owner to lower the price or that there are virtual goods that are better priced.(please i'm only a reseller,if you want support please speak to the actual person who designed the goods.)

Comment

• Beavis and Butthead

These are types of SCs who resemble the animated duo. They may sometimes be found in pairs or just a Beavis or just a Butthead. They giggle at little immature things, like if someone does a price check on an antifungal cream they giggle. If someone says stuff like Tampon, Weinerschnitzel, or Chicken breast they giggle like said duo. They may also pull stunts like try to steal coins out of the fountains, moon people from the bus, sing with music, just make a mess. They may sometimes be 15 years of age or even as young as 11.

Butthead will also order his food like this:
      "Uhh...I'll like, have a chicken bacon ranch or...somethin'. Yeah. That was cool!"

Beavis is more often known for sometimes lighting fires in the stores. Examples include:
      -Garbage
      -Empty bags of stolen food
      -Paper Bags
      -Cigarettes
      -Stuffed animals (I saw a Beavis light a 'My Buddy and Me' doll on fire when I was a little boy)
      -The Toilet
      -The Urinal

Yes, some Beavises have actually mnaged to light the toilet and urinal on fire. Last year at school, my friend walked into the bathroom to find that he had somehow managed to light a toilet on fire. A beavis has also been reported to have lit the Urinal on fire in a San Antonio Subway.
      Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

• My son is a semi-prof magician. His stock answer to "How did you do that?" is "Very well, thank you."

Comment

• The people who expect you to be Telepathic

I'm pretty sure this was mentioned early on but I'm gonna define them ANYWAY!

These people are very vague about their orders or just word-substitute and expect you to know what it is they want. Sometimes they will also leave out crucial parts of their orders.

"I'll have a footlong on white."

"Alright what kind of sandwich?"

"Footlong"

"...what's in the sandwich?"

"White."

"...What kind of MEAT is in the sandwich?"

"It's a footlong on white."

or when you're at the register, they assume you saw the sandwich being made and think that you can see it. Never mind that there are 5 people working on the line and you have about 20-30 people IN line and can't see it since you're on the register.

"What kind of sandich did you have today?"

"The 6 inch."

"...but what KIND of sandwich?"

"Small."

"What is INSIDE The sandwich?"

"It's a 6 inch on white."

"What kind of MEAT is in the sandwich?"

"Ham."
          Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

• The Right-handed Supremist jokester.

I'm left handed. I'm a notary too. On a daily basis, without fail, I hear one or more of the following witticisms:

*"Oh you're a lefty! I didn't know they let you people be notaries! Ho ho!"

*"Oh a lefty eh? Wheres my ruler! Ho ho!"

*"Oh! A lefty! FREAK! Just kidding, ha ha ha."

*"Oh, a lefty! Say hi to the devil for me!" (or some variant).

Le Sigh.
            Fun fact: 44% of all US presidents have been left-handed, including Barack Obama. 33% of world leaders are left handed. Only 10% of the world population is left handed. This percentage is also seen in most species of primates and has stayed consistant since prehistoric times. It is not known was causes left-handedness. Probably Satan, though.

Comment

• Dont you just hate that!

Not sure if it has been mentioned but I'm gonna throw it out there...

Mr/Mrs. OH Free Babysitter!~ The people who think that just because you are not allowed to leave the vicinity of the fitting room and the toy aisle just happens to be there, that they can leave their little terrors there to run rampant while you watch them.

Too Lazy to Hang This is the customer who has the ever present urge to pull every single item of clothing they look at off the hanger and then toss it over the top of the rack... or...more conveniently... on the floor.

The Inside Outer This is the customer we love and hate. They bring you their items from the fitting room, and they are all hung up. Which is amazing! However... every single item of clothing is inside out.... which is... not so amazing.

However this is extremely preferable to

Too Busy to Care these people bring you their garments inside out and in a giant pile... with out hangers and usually with out the number tag they were given upon entering...

And Last but not least...

Signs are Beneath Me The customer who never reads any of the posted signs, and becomes angry and belligerent when you tell them they are breaking a posted rule... because, of course, if they didn't see the sign it obviously was NOT posted.

------------
              I don't make the rules... I just follow them. Because it makes you angry.

RED.
              "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
              -Red

Comment

• OMG! Ross shoppers are the same everywhere!!

I've seen every single one!!

Comment

• The Man who mistook the fitting room for a toilet - I don't need to say anymore....
                  Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

• Quoth Digitalpotato View Post
                    The Man who mistook the fitting room for a toilet - I don't need to say anymore....
                    Didn't encounter that one, yet. So far, the discovery of a huge brown lump in one of the store elevators has pretty much sifficed for me.
                    I still miss my ex.
                    But my aim is getting better.

Comment

• Quoth Digitalpotato View Post
                      The Man who mistook the fitting room for a toilet - I don't need to say anymore....
                      I've gotten that one. >.< Sosososo gross.
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Largeth Man- Is about 20 of me put together. Uses his daughters as crutches
                        Unbuttoned shirt guy-Walks around in the store with a buttoned down shirt that is open with no undershirt, thus exposing his gut to the world.
                        The beer lady- Needs beer and fast.
                        Ass Flexer- She is a very large woman. She ran into me, and almost knocked me over. Has a habit of flexing her ass cheeks
                        The magazine lady-Gets a scooter and just sits there cruising the store for hours.
                        The large family-enough said
                        Satans mother-Lets her kid climb, yes climb the shelves. She's been banned.
                        The corseted one-tells us the wonders of corsets, last time I checked it wasn't 1880, although in my calendar it is 1909.
                        The jar thrower- throws glass jars and expects us to clean them up.
                        The soldier- Expects us to be like bootcamp
                        The royal family-O! do I have problems with them. They have no respect for anything, even the children don't.
                        Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

• The Bikers - The kids who mistook the Wal-Mart superstore for the Tour de France and start riding bikes around the store.
                          Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

• Fitting rooms.....&gt;&lt;

Quoth Digitalpotato View Post

yeah.....had that one a few times..... Also had the lady who mistook the fitting room as the bathroom..... tried to do her business in a plastic bag.... missed.... ruined a bunch of clothes...and hid them under the dress rack.... so when we cleaned up that night.... not only did we find the bag.... but all the clothes that were......well..... you know....ick...
                            "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                            -Red

Comment

• Oops....

Quoth Boredom View Post

People who fold all singles into little shapes and stuff, and try to pay with that, not even trying to unfold it.

...I'll admit I've been guilty of this myself.... not too often...but for christmas and such my family always gives out origami money...I'm just too lazy to unfold it.... ^_^ sorry!
                              -Red

Comment

• The Penny Pincher - Pays for large orders with small coins and counts them out loud.

The Self-Server - Someone who thinks that they can just walk behind the counter and pour their own coffee or make their own food. Or reach behind the counter to grab a cookie at Subway.
                                Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

Working...
                                X