X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I broke him.

Short, and dear lord so entertaining.

SC: Hi, so I need a custom design sort of like these other sites
    Seraph: Alrighties, let me give you my base copypasta list of prices.
    Seraph: <pastes>
    SC: No, your examples are not as good as these designs
    Seraph: Yeah, I see that, for something THAT detailed, it'd be more expensive....so...probably <this price>
    SC: That's too expensive.
    Seraph: Alright, what about <cheaper option>, I can simply not include as much detail
    SC: No, it HAS to be like those
    Seraph: Well then, sorry I couldn't help you. Good luck with your website!

<silence from the client, and then five minutes later>

SC: You're not going to offer me a cheaper price? You can't lose a sale like this. The economy is terrible.
    Seraph: Yes, the economy is terrible, and yes, I like sales, but no I will not bargain with you, especially over a project this large. As I said, my prices are above, if you wish to do business, there you have it. If not, good luck, and sorry that we could not come to an agreement.
    SC: This sucks. <logs off>

By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Because that's exactly the attitude and language I want from someone in charge of paying me.

Comment

Yep, attitudes like his are signs that it's going to be a massive problem not worth my time and effort. I totally dodged a bullet.

I'm freaking NEO!

Comment

Nice serving of PWNADE(TM) there, Seraph!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          Nice serving of PWNADE(TM) there, Seraph!
          You know, if you're ever in the area, I'm going to have to get us like...a special drink, and call it that. Or something. :P

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
            You know, if you're ever in the area, I'm going to have to get us like...a special drink, and call it that. Or something. :P
            Hahaha, I need to seriously put a trademark on that phrase before someone else does.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Despite all the hardships of running your own business, that has to be one of the best aspects ... you can tell PITA customers to go take a flying leap.

Comment

I can't believe in a rough economy like this that you'd actually refuse to LOSE money on someone! OUTRAGE!
                - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

I don't think Neo had probls avoiding general household objects. Just throwing that out there!

Comment

Quoth Etna View Post
                    I don't think Neo had probls avoiding general household objects. Just throwing that out there!
                    Or sticks.

Or peacocks.

He's also probably not afraid of Weeping Angels. don't blink!

Comment

Quoth Etna View Post
                      /sadface

Its not my fault everything I touch turns to fire

Comment

EVERYONE is afraid of Weeping Angels!
                        Seshat's self-help guide:
                        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                          EVERYONE is afraid of Weeping Angels!
                          I'm not, because the Doctor will stop them.

Comment

Seraph's line: I will break him.

Blink and you're dead.
                            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Seraph haz moar SC stoareez! Teh early Christmas I haz it!

---

But of course you should lower your prices! Isn't it all just photoshopping anyway?

(Just so we're clear, I am kidding, so please don't reach through Teh Intertoobz and kick my ass, which I know you're quite capable of doing with those Seraph Pwnage superpowers of yours.)

Comment

Working...
                              X