Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She called again just now Charlie came and told me, she said again that she was going to make sure I wasn't there before she comes to shop. That she and her son were so upset that I wasn't "properly punished" for what I'd done her Christmas would be a lot less cheerful. He also said as far as he and Gessner and the union are concerned I'm completely safe, and with the way she was acting and talking she was up to no good.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
      She called again just now Charlie came and told me, she said again that she was going to make sure I wasn't there before she comes to shop. That she and her son were so upset that I wasn't "properly punished" for what I'd done her Christmas would be a lot less cheerful. He also said as far as he and Gessner and the union are concerned I'm completely safe, and with the way she was acting and talking she was up to no good.
      Congratulations, Sarah.

You've officially ruined someone's Christmas.

And given that it's this unfit-for-oxygen-consumption waste of flesh that calls itself a woman, I think we can all agree it's a good thing. Shame that her kids have such a witch for a mother, but we can't choose our family.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Two words: RESTRAINING ORDER!!!!!!!!!!
        Proud Oath Keeper and 3 Percenter!

Comment

Exactly!
          She's looking for a payoff from the store is what she's doing, is under the impression that if she harrasses the store enough that management will cave.
          If it were me I'd ban her from the store and let her know that if she does not cease and desist that harrassment charges will be filed against her.

Last edited by Redbeard; 12-24-2012, 11:11 PM. Reason: Right word, wrong place :P

Comment

Quoth Redbeard View Post
            Exactly!
            She's looking for a payoff from the store is what she's doing, is under the impression that if she harrasses the store enough that management will cave.
            If it were me I'd ban her from the store and let her know that if she does not cease and persist that harrassment charges will be filed against her.
            I think you mean "cease and DESIST".

But seriously Sarah this bitch IS crazy, and there's no earthly reason why she should be allowed to continue her little vendetta against you and the store. Get the log of her calls - someone will have one - and take it to the police yourself. Tell your boss that she's making your job a hostile work environment if you have to - those are usually the magic words that make bosses start to listen - and tell the cops that this woman is harassing you and threatening you. Get a restraining order, one where she's not allowed to contact you or the store.

If people act like douchecanoes, it is because someone, somewhere, is letting them act like douchecanoes. All it takes is one person to take a stand and tell them NO before they start to see that oh wow, maybe I don't get my way all the time after all. We have to start putting our foot down and protecting ourselves.
            Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Comment

That's what I get for multitasking while responding :P
              Quoth veniteangeli View Post
              I think you mean "cease and DESIST".

Comment

That she and her son were so upset that I wasn't "properly punished" for what I'd done her Christmas would be a lot less cheerful.
                I don't know about anyone else, but the thought of this fuckstick's Christmas being less cheerful just made MY Christmas that much MORE cheerful.

I would tell her to go blow a goat, but I'd feel sorry for the goat. But at least it might shut her up for a little while. And for worthy causes like that, sometimes you just have to sacrifice something. Like, say, a goat.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

The store needs to tell the woman that they can't give out that information and she needs to stop calling or they will ban her and her children from the store and will charge her with trespassing if she comes onto their property.

It is none of her business if you are working that day and it can be seen as her wanting to know where you are so she can "come after you" as in harass you inside or outside the store, follow you to your car so she can key it or slash the tires or even worse, follow you home.
                  Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    FUCK HER! People like this make me fucking sick. I hope she gets a flaming case of genital warts. Not figuratively speaking; literally. I honestly hope her crotch bursts painfully into flames.
                    Better yet, I hope the fleas of a thousand camels infest her armpits and crotch. (slightly butchered quote from a movie that I can't even remember the title of.)

Some people are just too moronic there are no words to describe them.

I agree with what a few others have said, if her special little offspring had injured themselves, she would have gone after the store and any employees near them.

I'm assuming she would only have your first name from your nametag (and hopefully she's too dense to even have that). Make sure your co-workers don't give her your full name by accident. You don't want the moron to track you down.
                    A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Sadly the company doesn't allow us to ban anyone, and as far as my name, to my knowledge she doesn't know it. I hardly ever wear my nametag. And they won't give her my last name or any other of my information, because that would be a HUGE issue and they know I would jump on that as soon as possible. However they would not screw me over on this, and if I ever need to I can get legal represantation through the union.
                      ......../\
                      ....../__\
                      ..../\...../\
                      ../__\../__\

Comment

Sorry to hear this nutjob can't be banned, OTOH I'm glad the store is looking out for you.

I agree with the other posters who say get a restraining order against superbitch and her brood, it certainly looks like there's enough evidence for one to be granted.

Best of luck getting this mess sorted out!

Comment

i too am glad the store is looking out for you and - if not banning her as they should, at least not punishing you the way she's daydreaming over.

However, I'm wondering why they keep telling you every time she calls. Maybe it's me but they should be a buffer between you and her... and letting you know every time she calls up and screams about you, ... maybe it's me but it sounds more like they're just making it worse on you.

And ... if by chance she DOES see you working, I can only hope she leaves you alone. If she does start to harass you I can only recommend saying nothing to her that she can use against you, and getting a supervisor asap to help.

although personally i really hope she keeps her promise to never come back. some customers are worth losing because no matter how much they spend, they're not worth the cost of doing business with them.

Comment

When she calls, the store's ONLY response about your employment status should be either, "No Comment," or, "I can neither confirm nor deny that she still works here." Preferably the former. The witch needs to be told that she is more than welcome to shop elsewhere.
                            Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

I prefer to be updated, I told Charlie don't let me be the last to know anything. As far as she goes I've been delt with and that's that, she can just go jump off a cliff for all I care.
                              ......../\
                              ....../__\
                              ..../\...../\
                              ../__\../__\

Comment

Sadly the company doesn't allow us to ban anyone
                                That is not a good policy. Companies should be able and willing to protect their employees, good customers and themselves from bad customers, and anyone who knows anything about human nature must know that there are always a few bad ones out there.
                                However they would not screw me over on this, and if I ever need to I can get legal represantation through the union.
                                I'm glad you have a good union; it's always good to have backup. Sounds like your management is also pretty decent. I hope this blows over, or the company will pull their heads out of their kiesters and ban this harridan.
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X