This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tales of a girlfriend

I manage a game store in a mall and the past couple of days I have seen this man walk by. He has a rather unusual song that he sings.

Day 1: I walk into the mall and start to unlock the store in preparation of opening. Man walks by singing a song. I listen:

CM (or crazy man): My girlfriend has her head up her A**, her head up her A**, her head up her A**. *this continues for several lines as he walks on by*

Me:

Day 2: Today I open the store as normal, just get settled in after turning on the lights and everything when CM walks by again.

CM: Bi**** like Coco, Bi***** like me, Bi**** like Coco, Bi**** like me. *this is repeated many times as he walks on by*.

Me:
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Let us know what the next one is!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Not missing some ear buds are you?

No? I was afraid not.

On a positive note, I'm glad my ear worms, bad as they are, were well established before rap came along, or I'd probably be mistaken for a Tourettes victim too.

Comment

He clearly needs to have his own CD with these such hits. I give it a week to hit Platinum.
        Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

I hear he's opening for MC Shake and Bake.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

next one is going to be B**ch dumped me for some stupid reason.
            Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
            Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

*waits for next season of American Idol to see if bloke turns up in Audition Week*
              Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
              It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

He needs to hook up with the £1 Fish Feller and take it international: http://youtu.be/G_miGclPFGs

Comment

Working...
                X