Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most of Our Customers are Great. And Then, There's These Folks...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Was it a Bird, or a Snake? Either way, who?
    A wonderful game despite the Cardinal loss. D'backs Stephen(?) Drew hit for the cycle (not a natural, iirc), got to see 'The Eck' again (although unfortunately playing and rbi'ing the game winner for the Diamondbacks ) AND got to see the Big Unit pitch, although decidedly not at his best.

Quoth Jester View Post
    One of the best meltdowns of all time,
    I believe XRT still plays it in and around the first cubby-sox interleague every year. "Those bleep-bleep-bleep......"

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      Children! We do not S! A! Y! the fuck word.
      Fuck Fuck Fuckedy Fuck Fuck Fuck.

(i'll buy anyone a beer if they catch it)
      If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        Don't need to even do this much. The boss has the ability to simply turn the wi-fi off. (Or make it unavailable to the public; I don't know the technical details, but you get the idea.)
        There is a way to set up a wifi network to only allow certain mac addresses to be able to connect. Also you can set the max number of devices allowed to connect to a particular wi fi network, depending on the router and what your boss wants.
        If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          Better be careful around flutter... flutter can turn into a right bitch if either provoked or Discorded.

OMG I see what you did there! *squees*

That's almost the exact face I get when the same shit happens to me at my job!

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
            Fuck Fuck Fuckedy Fuck Fuck Fuck.

(i'll buy anyone a beer if they catch it)
            How would you like to go see the school counsellor?

/MrGarrison =p
            Violets are blue,
            Roses are red,
            I bequeath to thee...
            A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              Take me out to the slaughter,
              Take me out to the rout.
              Buy them a coffin and nail it shut,
              The other team is just kicking their butt.
              For it's mourn, mourn, mourn for the D-Backs
              If they don't win, no surprise
              'Cause they're three, six, nine runs behind
              The other guys!

SO stolen for the Indians!

Quoth Jester View Post
              We're All Adults Here...and So's the Language

WOMAN: "Nice mouth."
              My immediate response: "Thanks! It's real pretty. Even my last cellmate thought so!"

Ok, there are some adults that I don't swear around (beyond my parents) because I know they don't like it and I respect them. And I do try to self-censor around kids. But a random stranger at a sports bar? During a local game? Yeah, fuck you.
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Kagato View Post
                How would you like to go see the school counsellor?

/MrGarrison =p
                How would YOU like to suck my balls?!
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  Used to love watching the South Park movie - There is a clip on Youtube of Robin Williams singing "Blame Canada" at the 2000 academy awards =p
                  Violets are blue,
                  Roses are red,
                  I bequeath to thee...
                  A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Present them. </Mr Mrs Mr Garrison>
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I have to admit, I'm a bit mixed on the "We're All Adults Here" story. On the one hand, I can see the point that in a place such as a sports bar, cursing isn't exactly going to be a surprise. On the other hand, I've never been particularly partial to casual cussing, and having someone loudly doing so would be very annoying to me. I probably wouldn't have been as confrontational as the woman, but I must admit, I might have been more likely to cut my visit short. Then again, since I don't frequent sports bars much, it probably wouldn't have been much of a loss.

Comment

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, actually what I said was...

*scree*

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS, MR. GARRISON?
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          Yes, but that was probably for everyone with a military ID.
                          Of course.

Quoth Jester View Post
                          Not like you were doing anything that was out of the norm.
                          Sure I was. I was a horrible sailor who never should've joined, yet I managed to get out with an honorable discharge. Pretty unusual, for the amount of trouble I got in. (I even got a good conduct award. My entire division was like " wtf?")

Quoth Jester View Post
                          By the way, an update on the "No Taxes" guy. My most recent conversation with the waitress who handled him involved her telling me that he said, "Where I'm from, I don't pay taxes." Which of course leads to the obvious rejoinder: "See those palm trees out there? Now, does that look like where you're from, OR LIKE FUCKING KEY WEST?"
                          That reply is full of win.
                          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            I'm sorry, I'm sorry, actually what I said was...

*scree*

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS, MR. GARRISON?
                            ..............holy shit, dude.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                              Ok, there are some adults that I don't swear around (beyond my parents) because I know they don't like it and I respect them. And I do try to self-censor around kids. But a random stranger at a sports bar? During a local game? Yeah, fuck you.
                              Bit of a correction here: it wasn't a local game in any sense of the word. Since we were watching it in Florida, and the two schools involved were UConn and Syracuse.

That being said, I am not always a foul-mouthed asshole. I can keep a civil tongue, and often do, and often that is dictated by my surroundings and those around me. That being said...

NOT in a fucking sports bar!

And that reminds me of one of my favorite jokes:

A guy decides he wants a pet, and since he wants to interact with the pet, he decides he wants to get a parrot, so that he can have a pet he can actually converse with. So he goes down to the local pet store and inquires about getting a parrot. The shopkeeper tells him that they only have one parrot. "I'll take it!" Well, the shopkeeper says, you should know that this particular parrot has a bit of a foul mouth on him. "It's all good--I'm an adult!" No, really, this parrot curses up a blue streak. But the man will not be dissuaded, and the shopkeeper sells him the parrot, which he takes home.

True to the shopkeeper's tale, the parrot starts unleashing a torrent of verbal abuse at the man, cursing up a storm that would make even sailors and bikers blush. The man is stunned at how foul-mouthed this bird is, and tries everything he can to tone down bird's profane language, to no avail. The more he tries to control the parrot's language, the fouler and ruder the parrot gets. At his wit's end, the man grabs the parrot, opens the freezer, flings the parrot into the freezer, and slams the door shut. And storms out of the house.

After a short time, when the man has calmed down, he realizes that, foul mouth or not, throwing the parrot in the freezer probably was not the best idea. And no matter how frustrated he was with the bird, he really can't justify what he just did, and starts to feel immensely guilty. So he returns to the house to free the parrot from the freezer. He walks in, opens the door, and takes the shivering parrot out.

The parrot looks up at the man with big, sad eyes and says, "My good sir...if my colorful use of the English language over the last few days has offended or bothered you, or insulted you in any way, allow me to offer my sincerest apologies. I shall henceforth do all within my power to not assault your ears with such salty language, and shall endeavor to be more polite with you and your chosen company. I meant no offense, and was merely expressing myself in ways I found entertaining, not fully realizing how offensive it might be to the ears of others. So again, accept my humble apology, and my promise that such coarse behavior shall cease immediately. I do, however, have one small question...

What did the chicken do?"
                              Last edited by Jester; 03-05-2013, 06:29 PM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                                Bit of a correction here: it wasn't a local game in any sense of the word. Since we were watching it in Florida, and the two schools involved were UConn and Syracuse.

That being said, I am not always a foul-mouthed asshole. I can keep a civil tongue, and often do, and often that is dictated by my surroundings and those around me. That being said...

NOT in a fucking sports bar!
                                How about on a radio show?

LINK VERY NSFW. ALSO THIS NEVER WAS PLAYED ON THE RADIO. IT'S A PRANK.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X