This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So simple, so good.

So I've been having a kind of sucky day.

So I ordered myself a Meatball and Bacon pizza (with double dough, meaning that the crust basically doubles as bread sticks! My favorite!) from my favorite pizza place.

I think they recognize my name, my number, or something because when I picked up the box they had loaded the pizza SO HEAVILY with meatballs and bacon that the pizza box was under threat of structural failure.

SOOO DELIICCIOUUSSS.

Thanks you guys! This is why I always come to you! <3 (Yes I did thank them and say I looovvedd their pizza.)
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

The gastronomical equivilant of an orgasm.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
      The gastronomical equivilant of an orgasm.
      Why do you assume it is only an equivalent and not the thing itself?
      My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
      It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

We call that "foodgasm."
        "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
          Why do you assume it is only an equivalent and not the thing itself?
          I guess it depends on where you put it. lol
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
          X