This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Black Friday Stamina

To the very nice lady at Mart of Wal who helped me get the PS3 I'd been looking for: I was amazed at the stamina you had for smiling. It was late on Black Friday, the store was still crowded, and you had your jacket on to go home (which is why I can't name you now, as your name tag was covered). Two of your less-competent coworkers had no clue where the Playstations had been stashed, so one grabbed you as you were clearly on your way out of the department, keys in hand. Once you laid hands on the device for me, your coworkers found other things to do and you were nice enough to take me to a register and do the price check I needed immediately. When I tried to protest that I could wait since you were obviously on your way out, you just smiled and assured me it was no problem. When I figured I'd go for broke and ask if there were any special bundles for the sale, you assured me that every PS3 came with a smile and a friendly thank you for shopping at Mart of Wal. I busted up laughing.

Maybe it was knowing that your day was over and you were on your way out of that retail hellhole, but the smile and the joke were a pleasant surprise. I hope you were able to get out of the store without being stopped again.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

That's awesome.
    Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Working...
    X