This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers who made my day.

Few days ago a couple asked for help finding a lamp, we go back and I help them figure out which one they want. They tell me they always go shopping on their anniversary, and it's their 52nd! At the end they told me that Ye Olde Fabric store was lucky to have me, because I was so helpful and nice.

And today, guy asks if we have kids craft kits... I show him the entire aisle of kids crafts. He's SO excited! He tells me how old his daughter is, and what she likes to make (everything!) When I point out several kits he says things like "she'll love that!" and picks out at least three kits before I leave.

Seriously, all the terrible people make me insanely grateful for the nice ones. Anyone else have actual good customers?
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

The other day I had two customers say that I made their Christmas by helping them find certain items, and two other customers tell me that I was wonderful.

It's great when we get these wonderful customers, it is a nice change of pace from some of the other customers.

Comment

Working...
    X