Thank you CS site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you CS site

I'm on an annual 10-day trip and I have stayed in the same hotel for the last 3 years so I'm up to the aluminum level or something up there where I get a snack on check-in.
    Well, they messed up my double bed suite reservation. Well, a buddy is coming alone, so one bed won't due and we have a lot of gear I don't want to leave in the truck so we need some room.

So due to all the front desk stories I've read on here I STFU and let the lady explain, and say sorry, then offer me a single king suite and a second reg room with 2 twins for the same rate.
    WELL HELLS YEA! She was grateful I was so understanding. I'm like 1 nice and 1 kick-ass room for the same $ damm skippy- I'm going to say thanks. I think the suite I got last year was an upgrade as well.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Being polite can be miraculous.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I had to call my supermarket yesterday 'cause my order as supplied had 4 items that were 100% more expensive than they were as confirmed in the original order, both in the copy emailed to me and in their own records if i accessed my account on their site. Yes, they'd had an offer on but their site is built to recognise that if an offer ends before the delivery date, you can't make use of it. Ergo, the offer was at the time of ordering expected to still be valid. I actually got hung up on by the first rep, their service has really gone downhill in the last year, but I called back and got a second rep and she actually listened long enough, and was familiar enough with their site AND THE LAW to realise that I wasn't trying to pull a fast one. And, because I had been nothing but respectful, polite, and non-shouty in the original call and the second call, I had no concerns in saying "and can you get someone to review my last call, I got hung up on for no reason."
      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
      X