I'm so lucky.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so lucky.

The man who owns our business has been super to me over the years - even giving me a paid month leave of absence when there was a family disaster some years ago. The woman he brought on as a partner is probably as good, even better, and she has a sense of humor, too.

This week the sales person came to me and asked, "What's your pet peeve, so I never do that?" He's soooo good natured and hard working and effective, about the only fault would be he sets the bar too high for professional behavior.

I can't afford to retire (the profession just doesn't pay that well) so if I have to work until I'm 70, at least it's with these folks.

That's awesome. It's good to see someone on this board doing so well.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
    X