How ... what ... when ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How ... what ... when ...

On my last shift, I had at least THREE customers who each said to a different customer, "Oh no, YOU go ahead! You've only got a couple of items, and I've got a full buggy!"

AT. LEAST. THREE.

I mean, I know Canadians have a reputation for being "nice" and I personally have never encountered any real SOBs in my four years at this job but still ...

Any ideas on how to tell if you're suddenly in an Alternate Universe??
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Yep. "I will kill (with excruciating politeness) anything that wakes me up!"
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
      Any ideas on how to tell if you're suddenly in an Alternate Universe??
      Check for a change in the number of goateed individuals.
      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
        Check for a change in the number of goateed individuals.
        Or look up. If you see a zeppelin, check to see if there's a major sporting event happening in the area. If there isn't, Alternate Universe.
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
        X