X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best wine I'd ever had.

Dear Adorable Man,

First of all, you are so cute. You and your boyfriend were so nice, gracious, laid-back, and squee-worthily romantic. I just wanted to eat you two up.
    Second of all, thank you for listening to my recommendations. I have had training out the wahzoo on all our dishes and which of our wines go best with what. Thank you for politely turning down the dishes that didn't sound like your style, and being geniuinely excited about our excellent food. I am so jealous of your boyfriend, you don't even know.
    Thirdly, I cannot tell you how sweet you were when I was having trouble opening your wine bottle. Thank you even more for showing me a more efficent way of opening the bottles; I'd never thought of it like that.
    Last but never least, WOW. THAT IS A BIG TIP. That is more than I made last night. What? The bottle of wine you bought but decided not to open until you finished your current one? You don't want it anymore? Okay, I can ju- WHAT? YOU WANT TO GIVE IT TO ME? That bottle cost more than I made last night.

Please come back again. PLEASE.
    "I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me."
    "Free at last from my vegetable prison!"
    X-Strike Studios: Video game movies done RIGHT!

Sounds awesome.

If it's anything like the best wine I've ever had, it was not available at any price. An exclusive one only for people related to the winemaker and the lucky few they choose to share it with.

Comment

Working...
    X