This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the greatest drunk of the year award goes to.. *drumroll*

4:30 AM. The store, for the first time since I started work at 11:00 PM, is /dead/. Then two guys, one obviously inebriated, come on in through the doors. Within three steps, the staggering one has managed to tip over our entire display of discount chocolate bars. Anticipating a long cleanup after he's done, I am in fact flabbergasted when he and his friend stop and clean up their mess. Not only that, but they tidy the entire candy section, as well as the gum rack, and then the drunk one says to me;

"Hey. Hey man. Yeah, you probably can't tell, but I'm /sooooo/ drunk, so um, how about I just go wait out front? Don't want to make trouble, and all! Peace!"

Or at least I think he said that. He was pretty slurry. But he did go outside, so!

Wow! They must've been been drinking Vodka and Awesome-sauce. Most people aren't that considerate SOBER!
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

I'm now waiting for the "was I sucky" post where they recall the story from the other side...
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
      X