This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXTREMELY sweet company owner!

There's a small company near my hometown that sells wonderful, homemade body care products. It's owned by a married couple. I bought some of their wares when I was home a year ago, and of course, I have since run out.

So, recently, I decided to buy some online. I made my order, then sent an email (joking! I swear!) to the owner asking if she could put in some chocolate from my favorite company.

She did! She sent me TWO POUNDS of it; she has a friend who works for said chocolate company (another locally-owned company with outstanding products), and she told me that her friend found the whole thing hilarious.

I paid for the goods that I ordered, the chocolate she bought, and the shipping, but NOT for the increased shipping rate due to the 2 pounds of chocolate. That was a gift. So the price she quoted initially, the shipping price before I made the chocolate remark, was what I paid.

The package finally arrived today, almost a month after it was sent. The owner knew that the package was slow in arrived (I kept her informed by email), so she had a stroke of genius; she scanned the postal receipt and emailed it to me. I was tired of waiting, so yesterday I went to the post office's Track and Confirm site and entered the number on the package. Yes, it was tracked. I saw everyplace it had been since it was sent, so I learned the important information that it cleared customs here on Monday.

In addition to the merchandise I ordered, there were several company cards and two pens!

Man, what a great team those two are.

Could you PM me the website? I would LOVE to see their products.
    Thanks!
    "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
    "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

Comment

Working...
    X