This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Client

We have a long time client who boards her dog with us on a fairly regular basis. She travels for work a lot and since the dog is on chronic medication, she wants to make sure that the meds are give at the right time and with the right dose, etc.

Her dog, Hannah, is very nice, but very timid. I always try and take the time to make sure she eats, sometimes by sitting in her kennel with her and hand-feeding her dinner. She called on Friday to see how her dog was, and I let her know that she was nervous but doing well. I told her I was able to get her to eat etc. She thanked me for taking such good care of her dog and asked my name. I told her, wished her a good evening and hung up and thought nothing of it.

While I was at work today, she brought me a card and present, as well as home-made brownies for the rest of the techs. It was just so sweet that I grinned for the rest of the day. It's always nice to have clients appreciate what we do for their animals.

So here's my thank you for the brownies and the pasta, even if the client never reads it.
    Cats are like greatness, Some are born into cat-loving families, some achieve cats and some have cats thrust upon them...

It seems appropriate that the client would be so worried about her baby, but I am happy to see that it is all for nought. That is really super cool that your client would do that for you guys, because it shows that she appreciates having her puppy taken care of.

And I hope you get many purrs and doggy kisses!
    "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
    X