This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise for a music store owner

Earlier this year, I bought a CD from a store in Grande Prairie, Alberta called "Soundwaves". I live in Dawson Creek, BC, which is about 100Km+ away. As I was driving home, listening to the disc, it started to skip. I popped the CD out and looked at it (I know, I should have before I put it in) and there was a chip in the disc... must have been a factory defect.

I phoned the store when I got home and he ordered a replacement disc for me. I told him I'd be into town the next month to pick it up.

Then, something happened that drastically cut down the free time I have (my father passed away... yeah, there's still things that need to be straightened out).

I phoned the store and he mailed the CD out to me, at no extra cost, and didn't even ask for the damaged CD to be sent back to him.

He didn't have to... I even offered to pay and he said it'll be all right.

In my opinion, that's going above and beyond for customer service.

Cheers to "Soundwaves" of Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada!

"Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

I'll certainly drink to that!

That's the one thing that I love about small stores is that you get to know the people who own them/work there, and they do small things to get the customer. But that was really nice of him!
    "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
    X