This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My faith is being restored

Surprisingly, I'm beginning to have some type of faith in the human race again.

Today, in DT a lady comes up and pays for her order. She looks behind her and asks "What is the person behind me's total?"

So, I tell her.

She hands me money and says "Here. It's a cop. Could you tell him that I appreciate all that he does?"

So, I get her her things and give her her change and she drives off.

The cop pulls up with money in his hand. I hand him the bag.

"Your order has already been paid for. The lady in front of you says she appreciates what you do."

The cop starts laughing and he has the biggest smile on his face, which then puts a smile on my face.

It was such a simple, but wonderful act.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Awww, that is really sweet! I approve.

Comment

I do that every now and again at the DT at Tim's. Fun paying for the person behind me and then watching the reaction in the rear-view mirror.

Most of the time, it's less than $1.50, so not much money, and it's worth it to make someone smile, and perhaps make their day/week. Never know when it might come back to you.

I think of it as my little Karma deposit.

B
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
      I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

That is soooooo awesome! *beams*
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
        X