X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laaaaaaaaaaaaaate

So this happened the night of V Day.

I absolutely LOVE Indian food. There is this lil "Mom and Pop" style Indian food place that is my FAV restaurant. I love it. Always great food and service.

Anyways, I convinced the boyfriend to give it a try for V Day. I made our reservation a month in advance, even though the place is so small that I didn't think I really needed to.

So we get there, and the place is PACKED. I mean not a SINGLE seat left in the place. The line doesn't even fit in the place... People are waiting outside.

We walked in the door about 10 mins before our reservation, and were told that it was going to be a few minutes.

Even on the horribly busy night, from the time we pulled up to the time we were seated was LESS than 15 minutes.

I had some yummy tea... The boyfriend had a beer. We also had water. We always had our needs taken care of instantly... Everyone was very very nice, food was pretty fast, and as delicious as always. They even gave us free raitha and offered me a free dessert...

We spent 50 dollars INCLUDING the tip for 2 appetizers, 2 breads, 2 meals, a tea, a dessert, a beer...

And we gave them a great tip. Yummy!!

(It's the bf's fav now too.. He even chased down the owner to tell him how much he loved the food)
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

My boyfriend is Bengali so I have tried various kinds of Indian/Bengali food. I especially love korma and naan which is my favorite. I also love chicken biriyani. However, most of the other food is way too spicy for me.

Comment

Working...
    X