This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big thanks to Denise at Subway

As some people may know, I have a horror of mayo and other gross things on my yumminess from Subway.

The last time I went was the last straw, when the *GM* got pissed that I didn't want someone else's buffalo sauce on my sub. /boring back story.

I left a comment at Subway.com, and the above mentioned Denise actually called me about it.

She said that I am completely right in wanting my sub my way, with no extras on it that I didn't order, and that the employees were sucky (my word) in the way it tends to be handled, this not being the first time it's happened, but like I said, the last straw.

She said that the location I went to is going to have a storewide meeting, and my complaint(s) were going to be VERY pointedly discussed.

Thank you, Denise, for taking my complaints seriously. You are awesome!!
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Snazztacular.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

THIS is how you file a complaint! Bella_Vixen, as a former Subway employee, I salute you. Now, if only the ranty SCs out there understood this.
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I also recieved a very nice letter from the owener/operator. Awesome.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Rock on, Lizziebeff!!!
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

See my concern would be different. Mine would be that the knife is used to cut subs that have touched meat and/or cheese, both of which are animal products. Vegans and vegetarians do not want to consume meat. But it's awesome that they're using clean knives ^_^ regardless of the reason why.
            Otaku

Comment

Working...
            X