This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a nice boy you are

I just loved this because usually when I go to "GameShop" the CS seem to be less than thrilled about life in general. I always feel kind of bad for them because, according to this website anyway, they get some of the worst SCs in the universe! Also they're always jam-packed with teeny children running around messing up displays and whatnot. Anyway, I stopped by "GameShop" while waiting for my car to get new tires, and the guy there was really incredibly pleasant and helpful. He wasn't pushy or anything, but he asked me if he could help me find anything, and we ended up having a nice Spore discussion. He wasn't condescending at all, even though I'm a girl and some people think that girls don't know nothing bout no video games And he wasn't trying to hit on me either... YES! Sorry, but this was all very exciting to me. I ended up buying a DS game that I probably could have gotten cheaper online, but I really wanted to buy something from the store because it was such a pleasant experience.

Thank you, nice boy at "GameShop," for being such a good CS. People like me are suckers for that kind of service and will usually then be coerced into buying any darn thing just because we are so happy.

On top of it all, as I was leaving I asked if he had any separate Guitar Hero pedals for sale, because we had broken ours, and he ended up being able to give me a free one! I guess that they had a bunch of extras in the back which were supposed to come free if you pre-ordered GH: Metallica, but a lot of people never got them. So, yay! I got teh hookups. My BF was really happy about that. I will always be going back to this store!
    Last edited by Mnemjian; 06-11-2009, 07:08 PM.
    !
    "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron
Working...
X