This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning bad service in to good service

This one comes from a few years ago, but my then fiance, now my wife, and I and one of her friends went to a well know Pizza restaurant for a meal. We settled down, ordered drinks, which came quickly, and a pizza, which didn't come.

We asked where the pizza was, and it turned out the restaurant had lost it.

We weren't upset, we had nowhere to be, so we were happy to wait for a new one, which, we were told, would be on the house. So we waited, with a fresh round of drinks.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited some more.

So I asked the waitress if she knew where our pizza was.

She left to look, and 2 minutes later, the manager comes to our table, and apologised profusely, as the restaurant had lost our replacement pizza for the one they had lost previously! A new pizza was on the way, and after the meal, would we please come and see him at the front of the house. Aother round of drinks, pizza (Finally!!) and we go to the counter, and tell the girl there that the manager wanted to see us.

He came out, apologised again, got the bill out for the ENTIRE meal, ripped it up in fromt of us, thanked us for our custom and patience, and wished us a good night.

ANd you know, we never complained once!

Wow. Thats good. Well, its not, but its good they accepted it was entirely their fault.

Comment

Pretty awesome of them, but I still wonder how they lost your pizza, twice!

Comment

See SCs, being a good customer does pay off. Being an SC doesn't guarentee you'll get your way.

Comment

Working...
        X