Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bit into those buns. They forgot the onions.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bit into those buns. They forgot the onions.

This happened just now. I went to Subway to get some deliciousness. They made my sandwich and they find out they're out of onions. Now, I could be like the people in the "Just Sauce" topic on the Sightins board, or I can accept that everything in this world has a finite number of something. Including onions. I later find out that I get a whole 10% knocked off! Way more than necesarry, but hey I'll take it!
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

I don't even like liver.

Comment

Idiot!!!!!!!

If you had shouted long enough and loud enough they would have had to get you some onions from the "mythical back room".
      Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Quoth DemoDiva View Post
        I don't even like liver.
        I have to give you points for getting the reference.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
          Idiot!!!!!!!

If you had shouted long enough and loud enough they would have had to get you some onions from the "mythical back room".
          They hide the onions for themselves. Then, when they close the store (EARLY!!!) they make delicious ONION SANDWICHES AND LAUGH AT MY MISERY OH GOD.
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Working...
          X