This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't they all be like this?

So, I went into work yesterday expecting another dreadful Friday. I had already dealt with a couple of moronic customers when I looked up and saw a couple I had rented to a couple of weeks ago. Now they stood out because they are from Columbia and at the time I had never seen a Columbian drivers license. They also stood out because of how flat out nice they were. This couple was pleasant, they were amazingly polite and always very appreciative.

Anyway, they came to the counter and they said, "RCG, it is so good to see you again. You remember us, right. We said we would be coming back and we only wanted to rent from you." So, I talk to them about their previous trip, I somehow remembered what type of car they like, etc. So, after taking care of business, the couple shook my hand and said they would be back later to add an additional driver. Well, after seeing their car, they asked if they could have something bigger as they had more people this trip. Because they were so nice, I gave them a free upgrade (Well and also because they took all coverages for an 11 day trip so I wanted to cut them a break.

About an hour later they came back to add the additional driver right at the time I asked the boss if I could take lunch. The customer then tells me that if I couldn't take lunch she had something to hold me over. On the counter was a big bag of Columbian chocolate they had brought for me. She said that I was so good to them that they wanted to do something for me. I swear, that TOTALLY made my day. The fact that a customer took the time and thought to do that just blew my mind.

And let me tell you, Columbian chocolate is REALLY good!!! So thank you to the nicest customers of all time. You guys made my night and had me in a great mood for the rest of my shift. Why can't they all be like you guys?

Duuuuuude!! You got some goooooood Columbian!

Mike
    Last edited by JustaCashier; 08-07-2010, 08:48 PM.
    Meow.........

Comment

How did you find those miracle customers?
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
      X