This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Housekeeper

Never got to meet him or anything of course, cause was out countingcountingcounting..... Background for this we had to stay in the same hotel for two nights. I didn't mind, it was a RedR, (free wifi, fairly clean, free wifi.....). I'm very sensitive to cleaning products though, and bring my own sheet sets with me. The last time that I didn't have that protection I ended up with a chemical burn that lasted almost a week. So I have to use my sheets, though can't complain comparing cheapy cotton sheets, to nice smooth microfibre ones. Also bring my own pillows but that's cause I need something to hide my head under and two hotel pillows aren't enough to hide my head and keep my head comfy.

Anyways I had gone through the first night and put my sheets and pillows on my bed, the next morning I went to the store for more countingcountingcounting. And when I got back I found that the housekeeper not only cleaned the room and gave me and my roommate new towels and such... but he made my bed WITH my sheets and pillows! I had been worrying about them a bit, since I didn't say anything to the hotel people about them. But yeah! I was pleased as punch that I didn't have to remake the bed, after working hard all day counting, and precounting the last store.

I remember someone mentioning that some hotels don't let housekeeping keep tips, which I would have done. But instead, I used the comment card to leave a nice review and drew a thank you sketch on the back.

Thank you thank you housekeeper R for making my life that bit easier!
Working...
X