This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Manager

So about a month ago I was scheduled to work IIRC a 5-10 shift in cosmetics. At a little after 3 my manager calls me frantic. They had the cashier call out or something and he wanted to see if I could come in early. As it was still about 2 hours before my scheduled shift I hadn't even attempted to even start to get ready. But I got ready and was there by about 4:15.
    Since I had come in to cashier there was no one there after about 8 but me and my manager. And my manager being the awesome dude he is gave me a short break while he rang up customers. When I went to my locker to get my money to grab some food I realized I had left my money at home, and when I mentioned this he offered to buy my snacks. I initially said no thanks but my stomach was grumbling so I accepted his offer.
    He didn't have to offer but he did (I payed him back a few days later). I also found out that he had done the same thing with one of my co workers. He's just an all around awesome manager.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Sweet. o.o I'm really glad that you have at least one person like that on your side. Never hurts to do good deeds; Karma doth smile upon thee.
    SC: "Are you new or something?"
    Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Actually all of my managers are pretty cool. But 2 are Awesome Managers.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
      X