This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Theatre Win

So last night I went to go see HP7. (3.5/4 stars; definitely worth going to see.) Trouble is, I got my tickets after all my friends did: they got into the 12:04 and I could only buy a ticket for the 12:07.

So for a while I hung around waiting to see if someone would come along willing to trade a ticket, but no dice. I went to the ticket counter to see if they would exchange it for me. The woman there said she couldn't, but pointed me at the GM over at the customer service desk. (The GM at the customer service desk at midnight? Mad props.)

I asked him if it would be possible to exchange the tickets, given my friends are in the other showing, and I understand if it's not possible... He says, "Oh, yeah, sure. I'll probably do a hundred of these switches tonight." No fuss, no muss.

See? Be polite and understanding, and people will help you out. (And I was totally thinking about all the horror I've read about on CS when I went up to ask him.)
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

hurray for you! And hurray for the theater.

It's always nice to know that a lot of people are understanding about these "silly" little things. And props for you keeping cool and not going SC on them. As if you would :P

I'm glad to hear the movie is so high in the ratings for you. I get to see it on sunday As long as i see it at least once in theaters, it's gonna be worth it
    I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

That's the thing, I'm SURE that people who work in customer service roles sit around going 'Hey, how can we piss off the customers today, I know...let's....' (SARCASM).

People always wonder why I'm usually so nice to customer service staff, I know you get alot further with a buttkiss than with a fist

Comment

Working...
      X