This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeezable in the Most Respectful Way

Sometimes I see co-workers who do not get the praise they deserve for going above and beyond the call of duty. Co-workers who do not stick an unfinished job on someone else because their shift is over. Co-workers who do not steal your food. Co-workers who when asked to do a task complete it better than 100%.

One of my co-workers, lets call her Awesome.

Awesome never short changes anyone, even the people who have short changed her. She keeps her area clean (hey, its a big deal, I keep mine clean too but hers is just so shiny. It glistens like it was freshly made or a gift from the office gods). She always has her work done. And the thing that makes me respect her the most SHE HOLDS EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE.

If you mess up, she will tell you to fix it and give you the appropriate amount of time to redeem yourself. If you jerk off and make someone else pick up your slack, she will call you on it. Friend or foe her office justice is despensed with the balanced hands of Good Work Ethics!!!!

She makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

I just, I wish she came pocket sized and at every job her better than the best results would shine. She deserves an award, a prize, a raise!!! A statue built in town square to honor her sacrafices and greatness.

But for now, I will get her a card . . . and some candy. (Candy is acceptable.)

Make it fancy candy. Like from a store that sells just candy. If you can afford it, that is. Make sure you tell her often that she's awesome...
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
    X