This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Chinese service

Stopped by a Chinese place I go to about once a week. I like their orange chicken.

I usually eat in the restaurant, but today I have a lot of stuff on my plate and got my food to go. If you eat in, the price includes a 12 oz drink. To go, it doesn't.

When I paid for my food, the owner gave me a free bottle of water, "For my great customer!"

Thanks, Golden China!
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Aw! That's awesome! I love it when business owners reward the good customers.
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

When the stockroom guy I help and I order out in our Hardware store for some Chinese from the place he likes, they instantly recognize his name, and what he wants, and how he wants it. They even ask "Is your friend with you?" They get my order right every time, too.

Once, the owner herself came in to the store to deliver. We both went up to the front of the store and told her about the same that was going on at the time. We actually shopped with her for fifteen minutes. Stockroom guy used his store discount and brought her what she wanted later after work.

Awesome stuff. Honestly warms my heart.
      SC: "Are you new or something?"
      Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Working...
      X