This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heart you, eBay Block Button

Okay, so you aren't REALLY a button. More of a page, honestly. But, you're awesome. The level of euphoria I get when I hit control-v and the asshole that's ticking me off is now in the land of blockage is amazing! No other site gives me this kind of pleasure with the blocking action. Every time I look at my small collections of assholes, it makes me smile knowing that they will have to try really hard to annoy me again.

I don't have to use you much, but I'm so glad to know you're there.

"You are beginning to damage my calm."

lol. I wish I could use that in real life.

Comment

Quoth Moirae View Post
      lol. I wish I could use that in real life.
      I may or may not be living vicariously through the block button...

Comment

Mmm...

Isn't it the best when a potential buyer reveals their crazy before they have a chance to actually bid on your stuff?

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          Mmm...

Isn't it the best when a potential buyer reveals their crazy before they have a chance to actually bid on your stuff?

^-.-^
          OMG, yes. The last person kept trying to haggle and buy a part in messages despite me explaining every time that they needed to use best offer to haggle and that I don't sell outside of my listings. So I blocked them from buying altogether because someone that clueless cannot mean good things.

They message back 3 days later because I guess they remembered how eBay worked and were upset that I blocked them. My favorite line was "I'm going to buy from a GOOD buyer!"

You go ahead and do that.

Comment

Working...
          X