Clear All

• And I love you, random stranger

This isn't so much a suck as it is odd.

Me: me!
    LG: Love guy!

Meanswering the phone) Johnny Jims!

LG: Hey, are ya'll still open?

Me: Yes we are

LG: Oh awesome! I love you!.. Do you deliver?

Me: Yep

LG: Yes, yes! I love you!

I get the address and verify that we go there.

Me: Ok what can I get for you tonight?

LG: Can you put all the meats and veggies on one sandwich? (We do have a sandwich with all the meats called the Gargantuan)

Me: Yep!

LG: (makes a howling sound) Ohhhh I looooove youuuuuuu!!!

At this point I'm desperately trying not to laugh.. All these I Love Yous and I don't have to put out.

Me: So one with everything.. Would you like hot peppers?

LG: Hot peppers? Oh man.. I....... Love......... You!

Me: I'll take that as a yes.

The conversation went on like this, he said I love you to me more times in this 10 minute conversation than my first husband did in our whole 5 year marriage.

He ordered one of every bag of chip, one of each cookie and 3 large sodas and pickle.. I'm getting worried that this is a prank untill he says "Can I pay with my credit card?" When he said that I wanted to say "I love you".

After I get his card info and authorize it he asks me "Hey can I put a tip on that?" I told him he could write in one when we got there. More I Love You's followed that.

It wasn't my turn to go but the other driver upon hearing the conversation insisted that I take it. I got a barrage of I Love You's and a 15$ tip.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Wow... that's just...wow..XD

Comment

Hahaha, sounds like my friend ordering a pizza after smoking a little something I swear when I was a teenager and I would go over there him and his friends would go in his room and have some happy herb and later this would be his exact conversation with the pizza place. The delivery drivers loved him because he was so grateful for those pizzas he would give them a 20 for a tip. Funny thing was that the place was about a 10 minute walk away so they were more then happy to deliver and get that nice tip

Comment

I was going to say, he definitely sound stoned. The tons of food and the declarations of love both.
        The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

Wait, how is this sucky?

Comment

Because the customer didn't offer to SHARE whatever it was he was smoking. Apparently it was pretty good stuff.

I'd call that a sucky customer, but I am not known to be normal so take my opinion under advisement.
            What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

LOL. Yeah, not sucky except for the not sharing part, but still a great story. I remember the times I got a contact high while delivering pizzas to certain homes...

It always makes me smile at my job when someone on the phone telling me how great and helpful and super awesome I am...so why can't they write in to tell my managers so I can get onto the intranet Kudos web page? I feel so left out...
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Stryker One View Post
                Wait, how is this sucky?
                It ain't. Check the first line of the OP.

Comment

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                  This isn't so much a suck as it is odd.

It wasn't my turn to go but the other driver upon hearing the conversation insisted that I take it. I got a barrage of I Love You's and a 15$ tip.
                  HAPPYFUNBALL for the WIN. must have been the highlight of your shift.

GOTTA "love" those type of customers
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                  X