This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publix

I think whoever is in charge if customer service training for Publix should be in hired out by other companies. There are 4 Publix between my house and my job and I have never had less than wonderful service there. Everyone is happy, polite and eager to help me. Its more expensive but I would rather go there because everywhere else employs only sullen teenagers. Speaking of that, even the teenagers at Publix are happy. Is Publix the new Stepford?

Quoth AquaGirl View Post
    I think whoever is in charge if customer service training for Publix should be in hired out by other companies. There are 4 Publix between my house and my job and I have never had less than wonderful service there. Everyone is happy, polite and eager to help me. Its more expensive but I would rather go there because everywhere else employs only sullen teenagers. Speaking of that, even the teenagers at Publix are happy. Is Publix the new Stepford?
    I mostly agree. My mom lives in FL and in her Publix it's mostly happy, awesome employees too.

Except for one bitchy lady in the sub shop area. She sucks.
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
    X