This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDA: Pizza Delivery Awesome

So I've been mostly homebound for a while, which means the frequency with which I order delivery has gone up. Fortunately all of my delivery guys have been good, by and large. One guy, though, has been awesome. He works for a big pizza chain that is not dotted rectangles or an intergalactic gangster. I like this chain better than those, and the service makes it even better.

First off, he delivers to where I requested on the "special instructions" from the online ordering screen. A+

Second, he even checks my orders on the off chance I messed up, since a few things I always order. One time he brought two sodas just in case I ordered the wrong one (I hadn't, but it was super-awesome of him to do that).

Third, he once told me that he always comes to my place first whenever I order, because whenever he calls to let me know he's there, I promptly stop what I'm doing and go get the food. It shows, too, because the soda is always ice cold and the pizza piping hot, and it's never long after I order.

Fourth, and this one is minor, but he's got a damn good attitude. Always friendly, calls me "boss", and we wish each other well when all is said and done.

So do I tip? You'd better believe it. I'd probably tip more, but I order online and I don't always know if he'll be on that day. When I move out, I'm going to call one in and see if I can find out if he's working and give him a long overdue "thanks".

Bossman:

Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.

SG-14: Moving forward because everything behind is rigged to blow.

Wow. Sounds like you have the same awesome delivery driver for the same big pizza chain that we do. Right down to the calling the boyfriend "boss" when he grabs the pizza.

Either that, or they've found a good base and started their cloning operations.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I have a favorite chain that I think is just here in Colorado that's also the name of Setzer's airship. They're quick so my toppings are always nice and hot. If I order soda, my Dr Pepper is always cool and refreshing.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Very nice for you guys.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
        X