This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My credit union rocks!

I'm in the process of getting hired for a new part time job that will eventually allow me to quit the hospice job that has been driving me more and more nuts lately with my sucky co-irker Butz and my passive aggressive Boss Lady.

However, the hiring process is somewhat protracted since it is being done by long distance (I've been through this before when working for travel agencies).

Yesterday, I needed to fax AND mail my I-9 forms to the employer (a large online university), and I was running against a deadline (had to get it done that day).

So I went to the credit union (State Employees Credit Union in North Carolina) and a very nice young lady named Brenda helped me get into my safe deposit box so I could get my social security card. One of the forms I had to send was a Designated Agent form; I had to find someone who would visualize the originals and verify them on the I-9. I asked if she would be able to do this for me (I didn't want to find a notary public if I could help it, one more step).

She was happy to, then offered to let me photocopy and fax the forms and the copies of my driver's license and SS card at no charge. Then she let me back into the vault so I could put my SS card back in my safe box.

I always get such good service there. This same branch made getting the mortgage on my house a snap, and that was AFTER the housing market took a nose dive.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

It sounds like a very nice place.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
    X