This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick-fil-A

I just recently started patronizing our local Chick-fil-A, and I have to say the people working there seem super awesome.

They're always smiling and upbeat. I had a coupon that I didn't realize had expired a week earlier when I went through the first time so I told the person at the window and she just said, "That's ok," and we were all good.

Plus, their honey roasted bbq sauce is way too tasty for my own good.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

They are nice, but they border on the creepy with it sometimes.

FYI - The Chick-Fil-A sauce is even better !!
    Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Just wish they were open on Sundays. I will get a craving and my wife has to remind me that it's Sunday and Chick-fil-A is closed.

Comment

Quoth kmoyle73 View Post
        Just wish they were open on Sundays. I will get a craving and my wife has to remind me that it's Sunday and Chick-fil-A is closed.
        I can just see the cows on the billboard:

Pliz God, make uz chikins so we can have a day off ...
        ... the menu.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I miss the place. They don't have them in Idaho, as far as I can tell. Nobody's even heard of them.

But they're everywhere in Texas and Louisiana.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
            I miss the place. They don't have them in Idaho, as far as I can tell. Nobody's even heard of them.

And Utah (14).

I wouldn't BS you, but according to Chik-Fil-A's website they have one and only one in Idaho... at BSU.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
              The weird thing is, here, it caused a minor stir (yes, over food -- we're odd like that) when they opened their first-ever free-standing restaurant in the area a few months back or so. Up until that time, I had never seen a CFA outside of a mall food court. It lives up to their rep -- really nice people (and yes, sometimes in a semi-creepy way), fast, fresh, good grub. It looks like the people there really enjoy working there, too.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                If you don't mind the drive, Logan isn't that far away...

I remember reading that they will never open on Sundays because of two things. The founder is a devout Southern Baptist and doesn't feel that business should get in the way of god. The other is that he didn't like working on Sundays so other must not like it either. He didn't want to ask others to do something he wasn't willing to do himself. Because of this every employee will get at least one day off no matter how short staffed the place is.

Comment

How did this not get posted yet? XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsJHqstPuNo
                  By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
                  X