This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night crew at a local Waffle House

A couple of weeks ago my BF and I went to the big city for an special train event (wine tasting and a live mystery act), so we had to get up really early. Early enough that we were at the Waffle House in the next town over by 6 or so.

The crew seemed chipper - possibly because they were getting to the end of their shifts. The two women serving had on plaid shirts and plastic cowboy hats - from a bar down the road that had a special country night thing the evening before.

All in all it was just positive and kinda fun.

And on top of that the guy making my eggs did them right. I also may have ordered them correctly for once too... I usually ask for medium but i don't like runny, so i asked for them to be semi firm...

and that's exactly what i got. eggs that weren't runny, where the yolk was more like a gel. yay.

over all, it was such a nice morning with good service they received a good tip. and the cook himself, cos he was "working his ass off" as my bf said, got a separate tip too.

oohh... fun timez :3 Moods are like dirt-- easily spread, and take forever to get out!
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
    X