This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS is how you build customer loyalty

My BF & I went to an event yesterday - a "3 gun shoot" (shotgun, handgun, rifle) as spectators since we don't have enough to compete and it's not cheap either.

One of his favorite companies was there and we'd heard they brought the infamous BBQ trailer.

We already liked the company cos they treat good customers very well - if you order anything from them (be it a weapon or just a promo item) they usually toss in an assortment of goodies, including catalogues, bumper stickers, beverage entry tools, a pocket sized copy of the Constitution, and the (rare) bottle of seasoning. (in fact the one item you *can't* order is the seasoning - it only comes as a freebie in some of the packages).

Well the company turn out was interesting. Other companies charged spectators to try out some of the items, usually $10 or $5 depending on what you were doing, and how much the supplies you went through cost.

This company?

If you were interested in their product they didn't hesitate in inviting you up to try it and shaking your hand. They had someone right there next to you throughout the entire time, ensuring safety. And even let me take some photos of my BF - and directed me to where I should stand to take the shots (safety first).

In fact, at one point my hearing protection didn't seem good enough. One of the employees INSISTED I take some foamies (also free) and put them on under what I already had on. I thought that was sweet of him.

Later on we found the infamous BBQ trailer. I was expecting to pay $5 or so for a plate. Then I saw the trailer and realized the menu was CUT into the metal roof. (The owner also owns a metal working company I believe).

Brisket Wraps: FREE
    Sausage Wraps: FREE
    Chips: Free
    Drinks: FREE

What amazed me on top of that was how much everyone was taking... People were treating the free BBQ supply with respect - instead of being greedy everyone was taking SINGLE servings. And they cleaned up after themselves too.

Now the drinks people took more of but that wasn't really so bad... it was pretty hot out.

But seriously, I really feel this one company kinda stole the show in how they treated people, regardless of whether or not they were customers.

Ooo and I even got to see the owner himself. It was obvious that people were in awe of him but his attitude towards them was very friendly. Both he and his company have great reps.
    Last edited by PepperElf; 08-29-2011, 03:59 PM.

Which one was it. There are a couple companies that I really like to buy from. I am always wanting to look into other avenues.
    "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

LaRue

I need to get my photos up. I took some photos of my "Dillo" on the BBQ trailer, including one where my BF held it up to the giant dillos on the side of it.

Comment

Working...
      X