X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome clients!

I am thrilled to death right now.

I was busy with orders and just had a bunch mailed off last week.

I've been emailed by everyone who ordered a quilt to tell me that they're thrilled with them. It makes me so happy. This is why I quilt, to make people happy.

One lady ordered a quilt set for her daughter's 2nd birthday. She found and friended me on FB after ordering and when she got the quilt in the mail posted that both she and her daughter loved the quilt and her friends are asking where she found it. And she's posted a link to my store.

*happy squee*
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Yay for referrals.

Comment

Congratulations.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I paint china. I also paint and draw characters designed by my clients.
        I recently sent out an order for a client, a china plate with his dragon character on it.
        He called me on the phone as soon as he got it to tell me how much he loved it. "I can't even find the words to tell you how amazing this is" he said. "I'm literally shaking I'm so excited!"
        Now THAT is the reason I do commissions for people...even tho it's not the best-paying job in the world. I love to make people happy.
        I no longer fear HELL.
        I work in RETAIL.

Comment

Spontaneous advertising is the best.
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
          X