This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free OJ Today

Interesting experience today. Went grocery shopping. Got checked out (saved a bundle, too). And during checkout, got one of those printed at the register coupons.

Looked at it while loading the car. Free Minute Maid orange juice, up to a 59ox bottle. Couldn't find a catch. Walked back in, asked at customer service. They told me I could go use it right now.

So, I did. Picked up a 59oz bottle of it, took it up front. Handed over the coupon. Walked out with a free bottle of OJ. Didn't have to pay a dime for it.

No idea why the coupon came up. Just enjoying the OJ.

Good experience, though

NICE!
    My grocery store doesn't print out coupons when you ring up.

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
      Interesting experience today. Went grocery shopping. Got checked out (saved a bundle, too). And during checkout, got one of those printed at the register coupons.

Looked at it while loading the car. Free Minute Maid orange juice, up to a 59ox bottle. Couldn't find a catch. Walked back in, asked at customer service. They told me I could go use it right now.

So, I did. Picked up a 59oz bottle of it, took it up front. Handed over the coupon. Walked out with a free bottle of OJ. Didn't have to pay a dime for it.

No idea why the coupon came up. Just enjoying the OJ.

Good experience, though
      At Bi-Lo we get those coupons. Mostly it is for a dollar or so off an item but here lately we have been getting free carton of eggs, free bread, and free milk! Once free bacon I am sitting here eating eggs and toast right now and now I want some OJ!!!

Comment

Working...
      X