Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yay! I had a suck and a GREAT customer at the same time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! I had a suck and a GREAT customer at the same time!

So, my first post here was a suck, but I felt bad for having no place to put my wonderful customer that I had the same night at the same time!

Wasn't even my section in the restaurant, but she asked me if I could take her order because she was in a rush (I just finished an order from the table next to her). I told her, of course, took her order, and informed the hostess that I would be taking that table. I brought the drinks, and she politely asked if she could get a box when the food came out, and a check "whenever you can" - I always bring a check within 1 minute of asking, takes about 15 seconds to find and print, but I still appreciate her noticing I'm busy!

I bring her food out, with a box and check. A few minutes later, she gives me her card and tells me, "You are so wonderful, please add 20% to the check, thank you so much."

She didn't order much, it was just her and her child, but gratitude, as opposed to gratuity, can mean the world to me sometimes

I love her already! Thanks for sharing! ^o^
    SC: "Are you new or something?"
    Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Sounds like the kind of customer we all wish we could encounter! I hope you get to see her again!

Comment

Working...
      X