This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, It's a Start

So, talking about Pizza Hut in another thread got us to thinking that it was high time that we checked to see how good our new local PH was and if we'd be ok ordering from it, or if we'd choose to drive a few miles out of the way to order from our old home store.

While checking my order, there was the usual delivery charge. Directly under that, however, was this line:
    Quoth Pizza Hut site
    (Driver's tip not included.)
    Maybe a few people will figure out that the charge isn't to be considered part of the tip.

It's not too much to hope for, right?

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

other places like papa john's have been doing that for a while. they *try* to make it clear that it doesn't go to the driver (while having it set in tiny font on the very last page when you're probably too hungry and spent too much time on the order to cancel it!)

Comment

Well, the PH one is on the right-hand sidebar that has your total order throughout the entire process.

I get the impression that the driver gets crap for tips around here based on how she reacted after checking the store copy of the receipt. I'm not super-generous, but I make a point of making the people who deliver not unhappy to see my address.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X