X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Dolphin Charters, Kauai, Hawai'i

Just wanted to post this here:

If you ever are on Kauai, and wish to take an excursion to view the beautiful Na Pali coast (which can only be accessed by water) I highly recommend Blue Dolphin Charters, out of Port Allen.

These people exemplify what customer service is about. Let me explain my experience this morning: I discovered that I am indeed seasick. I had the worst bout of motion sickness I have ever known. (Think projectile vomiting. Then think "through the nose." Gross, and even more if it's YOUR nose!) Well, they were right there with whatever I needed.
    My wife is disabled, could not keep up with the group as we walked to the boat. One of the crew (Autumn was her name) stayed alongside of us, and she and the rest of the crew gave her all the assistance she needed to board. And when it came time to snorkle, they even went out of their way to make sure that she had just as good a time as the rest of the snorklers. (I don't swim very well, so I stayed on board.)

These people were the best. Once I get the wording right, I will be sending them an e-mail. As we all know, praise for customer service is so rare, these people do deserve it.

(There was a "sighting", though, although not sucky, just ignorant customers. I'll post it in "sightings."
    I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

That sounds like an incredibly lovely day out.

I'd send a card as well as the email. There's just something about getting a physical indication that your work was appreciated that can't be beat.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Except for the illness, it sounds perfect.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
        Even with the illness, it sounds perfect.
        fixed that for you. Yes, it was a perfect morning - I wasn't planning on snorkeling, so I had the experience I wanted anyway. (Only sad that I wasn't up to taking pictures...)
        I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Working...
        X