Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNO Chicago Grill in Kissimmee, FL - kudos!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNO Chicago Grill in Kissimmee, FL - kudos!

OK, so as I posted elsewhere, on Tuesday I took my parents out for dinner. Friday is their 50th wedding anniversary and originally the plan was for me and my husband to take them to a fancy place, but then my day off got changed, hubby couldn't go, and we decided that the rest of us would just go somewhere simple for now and then maybe between Thanksgiving and Christmas they can come out our way and we'll go to someplace like Chart House. <end background>

I must say, the people who served us at UNO were terrific. Our server was training someone new and they were both very nice and helpful...even before I told them about the occasion (I wanted to make sure they gave me the check). After that they just treated us all like royalty and said such nice things to my parents about their long marriage. The manager (I think) also came over a few times to check on us and to congratulate them. They also gave us free desserts. Just before we left, the girl who was in training said my parents inspired her, she'd been married something like 11 years and it's hard sometimes but it's good to know it can be done Anyway, we were just very impressed by the whole experience and the food was great too. I tipped very generously, and I'm sure we'll be back.
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

There's nothing like a good waitress.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
    X