This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wonderful service...

so I have auto payment and auto renew on my cell phone (little prepaid thing), and this month the money went out of the bank like normal, and posted to my phone and was set to auto renew on the 16th (today).

while at work I get a text from company that says "unable to renew package due to insufficent funds on phone."

I'm like WTF?!

so i knew it would take a while to make a call so I call them as I get off of work. and fight with the automated system just to talk with someone on the line....and expecting a bit of a wait time.

not 2 seconds after it says please wiat while we get someone on the line for you, this lovely young lady answers the phone and says her oening speil, gets my information, and asks whats wrong.

turns out someone put my phone number in for one of those subscription services thingy where they charge $9.99 a month or so, and it ate my $60 balance on my card.

without asking she canceled the service, refunded me my money, and said "well I see you're paying $60 for unlimited talk and text, but we have a package with the same features, and unlimited web browsing, for $50, and I can help you set up your auto renew and auto payment over the phone right now and even put you through the automated system since you said your hands were full with making your supper."

I could of kissed her....not only was she fixing my problem, she found me a cheaper package with all my same features, and since i mentioned I was cutting up chicken for my dinner, even helped me confirm the information so that I wouldn't get my phone all messy.

I asked to speak to her manager after the call was finished and she got panicky in her voice, until I said "I work in customer service and I've gotten several calls like this tonight where they wanted to complement me to my manager, so I'd thought I'd pass along the good will that was shown to me for the service you provided above and beyond what I was expecting."
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Sadly, every time I have asked for a manager in order to make a compliment I have received the slight panic. Even from the managers

Comment

Working...
    X