This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn Station praise

Tonight Da Dairy Druid (herein, DDD) and I went to Penn Station for dinner. I had a BOGO coupon with fries and drink purchase which ended up being about what it would have cost for just subs at Subway and was a lot yummier.

We were talking about a Groupon coupon when I bit into the second half of my sub and discovered a hair. I thought it might have been mine since we'd just come from the gym and I know I look a sight. But I realized that it was too short and too coarse for my hair. DDD goes up and tells the guy at the counter. This praise could have become a sighting had I not seen the second hair on top of the sub. DDD goes up again, sub in hand this time and the guy, who later revealed himself to be a manager, said he'd take care of it, went into the back with a phone and came back with an offer - two free sub cards or money back. We opted for the sub cards since there's one near my work, so lunch for a couple of days for me.

I think that we were calm, didn't scream and pitch a fit made a huge difference. The manager was really apologetic and even gave us a cookie. I'm pretty sure I'd go back to that location.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.
Working...
X